October 29, 2009
My Creative Space
I found these nice linens from my fabric stash. Some are remnants from fabric store's sale box, few I bought years ago in Tallinn, Estonia. Looks like the brown one has my print experiment on it. For some reason I never used it when it was printed. Somehow I feel I need to put together a bit stronger colors than usual. My items have recently been quite pale in colors so a little change could be welcome. Now that I should have a little more time to get prepared for Christmas season I want to experiment something new. I made few fabric dahlias yesterday (those of you who have been following me know that I've had brooches and necklaces made out of them), they will soon embellish new clucthes I'm about to try now. So linen clutches with cotton flower embellishments is my plan. I hope they will turn out just fine. There's always a risk when trying out something new. We will see!
Find more creative spaces right here...