October 06, 2009

Flickr Favorites

1. sleeptight, 2. Bird & peacock teapot, 3. a box of miscellaneous, 4. book shelf

Wow, I can see the sun shining, it really does wonders! It's soft and warm toned light we get in autumn season. And when I go outside I can see how all autumnal colors on leaves reflect the light in such a beautiful way. And guess what else makes me delighted today? I got the delivery notice into my mailbox, there is a package waiting for me at the PO. It's sent from Portugal meaning my purchase from Kjoo has arrived now!

Talking about this week's flickr favorites, I just love this bird & peacock teapot by ninainvorm. In fact, as we don't have a teapot, I would really need one. Hmmm!

More favorites and mosaics on Mitsy's place...

10 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

What a gorgeous mosaic!!!

Ravenhill said...

It is always inspring to see what others find! These are just marvelous. I like the little bunny in the raincoat?

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful mosaic and I agree the birdy+peacock teapot is absolute a catch. Oooh, that ring is so lovely! I wonder if it will look good on my bony finger? Thanks for sharing. Off to check Kjoo's site.

Spotted Sparrow said...

Enjoy the sun! I wish it was shining here. :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

It has been raining non stop here so it's nice to see that you're having a ray of autumn sunshine! Love the bookshelf!

Greet said...

I love your choices Minna, the inainvorm Teapot is one of my favs too, it's so beautiful!!

Clair said...

Lovely choices. I like interiors and still life shots - it's like flicking through a magazine :)

Green Hand Studio said...

lovely mosaic!!!

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Beautiful mosaic!

X by Leina Neima said...

Cozy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share