October 19, 2009

Monday Moodboard


lava touch pin by jealousydesign

The first snow is on the ground here! It wont last long but I will enjoy it to the fullest as everything looks so much brighter today. That's what I love about snow and winter. And the cold weather wont bother you as long as you keep yourself warm by dressing in layers. My monday moodboard got inspired by the upcoming winter season. Beautiful natural whites with little silver and a touch of soft rosa and beige. Enjoy and have a great new week!

More monday moodboards on Greet's blog...

11 comments:

Kaja said...

Beautiful!

Kuutydruk said...

Beautiful and so tender choices!
We haven't had our first snow yet, only lots of rain :)

Kreativlink said...

Beautiful board!

vadjutka said...

so lovely and soft!

jealousydesign said...

So pretty combo! Thank you :)

Greet said...

I love the fist snow too, then I am excited as a child, ooh the crisoy whte under your feet, and the silenceness... I hope snow will come to Belgium soon !


A lovely moodboard inspired by the first snow!

ingermaaike said...

Ethereal!

Meltem said...

Gorgeous picks!

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Beautiful and soft!

ayawedding said...

elegant love::)

Unknown said...

Sweet selections,beautiful blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share