October 04, 2009

Happy Weekend





I visited my best friend and her family yesterday and stayed overnight at their new place. No doubt we should arrange meet ups more often, it's always such a delight to see each other and there's a whole lot to share. But look with whom I also made friends with! They had a tiny 12 weeks old kitten there. He (I think he was a guy!) likes to run and jump and climb and play. A little nap here and there and then we go again. I almost wanted to tuck him into my handbag and take him home (be assured I didn't - yet!).

Enjoy the weekend!

13 comments:

Monica said...

What a cutie! I'm very allergic to cats so photos are usually as close as I can get to them.

LeelaBijou said...

Oh how cute and sweet! ^_^

Spotted Sparrow said...

*squeals* so cute!

Unknown said...

oh wow, he is delightful!
have a great weekend too... :)
emma
x

Anonymous said...

I was taking a big breath, held it, and went, "EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeee... soooooo cuuuuttteeeee!!!" with two hands clasped next to my cheeks.
Indeed makes me smile on this sunny Sunday.

Sabahnur said...

hahaha cutest new friend! you are luck girl

Nicole said...

so cute and lovely. Pictures like this always put a smile on my fave.

Green Martha said...

Awwwwww ! The little kitty's just too cute for words ! *melts*

Apol said...

Awwww, a kitten! Always irresistible!

Nikki said...

What gorgeous photos of a very cute little kitty! No wonder you wanted to sneak him into your bag.

Morrgan said...

That's just impossibly cute!

StaroftheEast said...

Oh my such fun and sweet pictures!!

Lila Ruby King said...

too cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share