October 22, 2009

My Creative Space






Today I've got two projects on my table: retro pouches and bear & birdie pinback brooches. I received an order this week. It is a Finnish webshop for conscious shopping, filled with eco-friendly labels and items. The collaboration with this webshop has worked so nicely. I choose fabric samples from my stash, take pictures and send them via e-mail for a review. They pick a few of their favorites and place an order. It is possible to make wholesale with unique items made from recycled materials! Of course, if the orders were really big I might face a real challenge. But with these amounts and a little planning it works just fine.

More creative spaces at Kootoyoo...

8 comments:

vadjutka said...

how cute brooches! arent you my secret santa? :-)

Lola Nova said...

So sweet and lovely!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Those brooches, and the pouches, are so lovely--they make me want to pick them up!

matchstickgirl said...

absolutely beautiful Minna ...i love the little characters you are stitching ....

Debra said...

just stunning minna :)

StaroftheEast said...

love your birds!!

Penny said...

Ooh it's all so cute!

Anonymous said...

my very first time here ..your work is lovely and so creative~elk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share