October 24, 2009

Fluffy Weekend


May I introduce you our new family member: a tiny kitten we got yesterday. He's 12 weeks old and we only know his Mom was found wild in the nature when expected him and his little sister. The kittens were born in the shelter and their Mom is now taken care and getting accustomed to people too.

Last night we didn't sleep so well. Our bigger cat 'Kiti' was sort of anxious about a new comer. Also, a little one 'Ula' was probably scared of the new place and situation. Today we have progressed but it will take some time before these two get smoothly together (I hope it will eventually happen). 

So these are my weekend news. Have a fluffy weekend, you too!

9 comments:

Heli said...

oooooooooo I want to cuddle Ula!!! soo cute!puurrrrrrrrrr :)

baahar said...

sooo cute !! lovely name too :)

Greet said...

Welcome little ula, I am sure he will feel soon at home!

steinschmuckdesign said...

Ohhhhh sooooo cute,
welcome Ula!!!
I just love Babycats and I am shore she has a great Place by you:)

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee,, so weeeee cute!!!!

Kim van Waardenburg said...

so sweeeet and cuddly!!!
Enjoy your new home dear kitten.

StaroftheEast said...

Very cute!
I had a rabbit named Ula :)

outofthedark said...

what a sweet uplifting post. darling kitty you have there :)

Michelle said...

Oh gosh what a sweetheart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share