October 28, 2009

Custom Work Finished





I finished my custom wholesale order and had it mailed out yesterday. Here are few pictures of my work I did for Unkai. I spent quite a while editing pictures last night and got a feedback today: they will use my product pictures on their shop site, yippee! It's so nice to have my items represented there the same way I do on my site and in my Etsy shop. I also prepared a bunch of nice packages for those pouches (I used vintage wallpaper and paper tags I got from my fellow Etsian Greet of Fleurfatale). Now, these would make sweet little gifts for the Christmas, for example. They will be soon available here (they do ship internationally but you need to get a shipping quote by emailing them...).

9 comments:

Greet said...

your pictures are stunningly beautiful and so is,of course,your work, wath an honor to design for this shop, I wish you lots of succes there!!!

StaroftheEast said...

It looks all great, congrats!

DeerLola said...

Fabulous ! Both pictures and the designs are outstanding. Congratulations on the wholesale order !!

baahar said...

Beautiful things you made there :)

RitaJC said...

Beautiful work: the items, the packaging and the pics! Congrats! Your work deserves it!

matchstickgirl said...

simply beautiful Minna !!!!

Kuutydruk said...

Beautiful! Congrats! YOur pics are gorgeous!

karuski said...

Thanks guys! It was a nice little project. Now, I hope to be able to come up with something new for Christmas season.

-minna

Flora Márquez said...

VERY beautiful things!! I loved the bears!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share