October 08, 2009

My Creative Space




I'm thinking about new ways how to present my jewelry in photos. I tried this piece of vintage print fabric I got from a flea market just recently. The black satin rose is an old piece as well. Frame is also a second hand piece I painted white and sanded to give it a bit rough look. By the way, these frames work quite nicely as jewelry displays on craft fairs. I could make a tutorial for them one of these days. How does that sound to you?

It's my Mom's 60th birthday today! I booked a table a restaurant with a view. So good to see her, we'll have a nice evening.

More creative spaces at Kootoyoo's...

8 comments:

Sabahnur said...

your photos are awesome,love the fabric and your works!

Unknown said...

i like the new shots Minna, the look light and airy which shows your jewelry really well... :)

'happy birthday!' to your mum, i hope you have a wonderful evening!

emma
x

vadjutka said...

great photos!
happy b-day to your mum!

Kirsty said...

You've done a great job with your photography.

Kylie said...

Your photos look fabulous! Love the fabric :) K

jealousydesign said...

happy b-day to your mom. I love your photos and #2 is gorgeous!

Beach Cottage Studio said...

Hi Minna!
I would love to have a little help setting up a table for a craft show. There is one here at the end of the month and I could use some ideas. First thought twinkle lights around the table...
~Kristine

Penny said...

The photos look great!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share