February 04, 2010

My Creative Space




Just lately I've been making those dahlia flowers, embellishments for my purses and pouches. I figured, I might be adding more of them on my newest work. I have had them on my necklaces/chokers and smaller versions on rings before. Before Christmas I came up with a new purse design which got a flower added, I liked those a lot and several were sold too. So I was thinking maybe these flowers could look nice on these linen pouches I started to develop last week. I'm giving the finishing touches for the first batch so they will be ready being photographed and listed in my shop any day soon. Yippee!

More creative spaces linked on Kootoyoos's blog...

6 comments:

Amy Marshall said...

Ohhhh you are a temptress with all your little pretties. How can I resist? I loooove these!!! Can't wait to see them in your shop.

StaroftheEast said...

they are super sweet!

matchstickgirl said...

the little purses are so beautiful !!! love the interior fabrics !!!

Greet said...

oooh , the pouches look so pretty!!! I understand completely your enthousiasm!!!

vadjutka said...

so lovely pouches - I really like your dahlia flowers!

Kirsty said...

I love the dahlias & they look great against the linen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share