February 01, 2010

Monday Moodboard


blue ring by kosmika
bunny pocket mirror by matilou
wrist cuff by thebroochboutique
earrings by mistyaurora

The weekend was truly a nice one, I wish I had birthday every week! Thanks for all wishes and congratulations you sent through my blog and facebook, it was a delight to receive them.

This is a button themed moodboard. Who wouldn't get inspired by buttons? Of course there's a bit of lace involved too. Talking about the lace, we visited a nice flea market yesterday, a place which is open on Saturday and Sunday only. I found an old basket to store bits and bobs, two heart shaped tins and four (!) meters of vintage lace. One friendly lady had such an inviting corner there, I loved watching all old stuff she had brought to sell. I will definitely visit this place again.

More Monday Moodboards on Fleurfatale's... Enjoy your week!

10 comments:

kraplap said...

must be a surprise, but I love this moodboard !

Babongo Handmade said...

Such a soft and warm moodboard!

Kosmika said...

Thanks for including my ring in your moodboard, it's fabulous to be in such a good company! I like it so much... Thanks! :)

Mairi said...

Lovely, romantic items, great collection :)

Greet said...

I am glad to read you enjoyed you weekend an birthday so much!

I love your moodboard, but of course I am a button fan!

Matilou alias Anne Cresci said...

very nice color combo !! I'm happy that you have included my mirror :)

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Beautiful!!

Andreanna Glamasaurus said...

Lovely

TheBroochBoutique said...

A lovely, delicate and romantic collection. I'm honored to be part of this, thank you so much :-)

Beach Cottage Studio said...

Hi Minna,

Our Birthdays are just days a part! I love your Monday moodboard...very cozy and inspiring.

~Kristine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share