July 11, 2009

Swap News


You probably know Estella with the Etsy shop Star of the East which she runs with her Mom Esther. Well, I was lucky to hear about a fun and sweet swap she recently announced on her blog. She wanted to send away these gorgeous sea urchin supplies in exchange of some surprise for her. I received my lovely package this week, thank you Estella! If you are curious about what I sent to her, you can find this out here.

By the way, Estella and Esther are so devoted online store owners that besides Star of the East they have opened two additional Etsy shops: Star of Supplies and Gifts & Stars. There are many, many sea inspired treasures in all of them.

Other thing, yesterday I finally created a Karuski fanpage on Facebook. If you wish to see what I'm up to, you can become a karuski "fan" right here. I promise not to spam you too often;)

4 comments:

ira said...

ah, yummy swap Minna!

StaroftheEast said...

Glad to hear that you are happy with your urchins, Minna!

Kreativlink said...

That swap was such a lovely idea! :)

creationsbyeve said...

such a wonderful idea the swap!the urchins are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share