September 02, 2010

My Creative Space

This glass jewelry box sits on a shelf in my studio. It used to belong to my grandma. For a long time I thought it looked far too romantic to my taste. Funny enough my taste has evolved during years and now I like it much, much more than I used to.


I haven't changed the contents. A few of granma's old treasures are still in there.

I photographed these vintage button earrings on the jewelry box today.

Lots of other new earrings got also photographed so I predict my Etsy shop gets an update soon.

More creative spaces on Kootoyoo's blog... play along!

8 comments:

Annemiek - TwoTrees said...

so nice to have such reminders of loved ones and makes a great prop for your jewellery too :-)

Antje said...

the box is really beautiful and the pictures you took are just right, best, Antje

Antje said...

the box is really beautiful and the pictures you took are just right, best, Antje

Anonymous said...

Indeed the box is very delicate and pretty, and your earrings look very beautiful on it.

belinda marshall said...

gorgeous! funny how tastes can change over the years.
xx

gr8jewellery said...

It's a lovely box, all the more special because of your grandma's treasures. I love the photo you took of your earrings on it, really beautiful!

Angel.Pearls said...

Lovely -pretty box and great memories -and you can also use it in your creative space! Eva

Photography said...

So pretty! I love your photo's :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share