December 09, 2009

My Secret Santa




An intriguing postal note was waiting for me yesterday. It was for my Secret Santa gift from Nicole in the Netherlands. I picked up my secret parcel from PO right away. She had made a sweet lacy pouch (she obviously knew I love lace on purses), sparkling lovely earrings and a very cute birdie mobile. She even added some local candy for me. This pouch and mobile are made of fused plastic bags, I love this eco-friendly idea! You can find more of these mobiles in her home decor shoppe. Oh, and she's offering the rest of her jewelry line at very affortable prices, have a look here.

Thanks so much Nicole, you're a sweetheart!

10 comments:

Dina Fragola said...

What gorgeous gifts!

DeerLola said...

It all looks yummy ! What great gifts !

ArtMind said...

Aww, you got spoiled! Beautiful gifts! :)
Thanks for participating both of you! :)

vadjutka said...

how cool, lucky girl!!!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Oh--those are beauties! Wonderful!

ingermaaike said...

Oh wow what beauties! You are one lucky lady!

Babongo Handmade said...

Your pics are great! Wow, thanks so much. I'm really happy you appreciate your gifts, Minna :)
I so enjoyed being you secret santa!

Star of the East said...

Such lovely pressies!

fleurfatale said...

ooh, I love seeing the Secret Santa gifts, how nice that everyone tries to create something very personal, something that really fits the receiver!!

enoy Minna!

anapina said...

Lucky you! Such a great package ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share