December 03, 2009

My Creative Space



Few days ago I finished this new clutch. Design is the same as earlier except the embellishment is totally new. I made it combining reflective ribbons with ordinary ones. Here where I live it's so dark in the winter, it's important to wear reflectors so that others can see you, it's the safety matter. So I decided to try reflective materials on my clutches too. Maybe the purpose #1 here is not to be seen by others but it could be fun if the ribbons reflected some light, say having the purse in your hand on the street or sipping a drink at a bar.

I'm attending a small Christmas fair this Sunday. I'm making these reflectors to be sold separately there. These would look cool pinned to your hat or jacket, what do you think?

More creative spaces on Kootoyoo's blog...

5 comments:

Ravenhill said...

Wow, your new clutch is the cat's meow! It is just gorgous. You always find such interesting combinations of fabrics and notions.
~Emily xo

vadjutka said...

I love this clutch - elegant and happy at the same time!

StaroftheEast said...

Gorgeous colors!

Greet said...

ooh, The idea of using the reflective ribbon is very cool!
I think the pins will sell like hot cakes at the market!

Lizzie said...

I just love your new clutch. It's darling! Best of luck at the Christmas Fair this weekend. I hpoe it is a smashing success for you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share