April 01, 2011

My Creative Space

Hi,

It's been a crazy busy week here.
I've been working on Team EcoEtsy's
upcoming Handmade Earth Day Auction graphics
Their online event starts next Monday.
Also, my taxes are due next Monday. Hurray.
I did finish two wholesale orders
and mailed them out on Thursday *happy*

I promised to show you some pictures from my renovated studio.
Here they come!


new drawers and some storage boxes


Three drawers placed together store fabrics


This wallpaper was a score for 5 euros/roll


Big lamp above my sewing desk is new


Old wooden shelf got moved near the window


More creative space inspiration over Kootoyoo's blog...

If I don't find a moment to wish you
a happy weekend on Friday as usual
I'm doing it right now:
I hope you'll have a lovely weekend!


xx
minna

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh, your space looks beautiful! I'm gearinig up for a fresh coat of paint a some new (old) furniture for mine. This is great inspirational motivation!

Cathie said...

absolutely beautiful creative space, so bright & inspiring.

happy Friday to you too ♥

Tatiana Kontouli said...

Such a beautiful space Minna ;)
I love the light! :)
also this tray with "karuski" on it is awesome!

Happy Friday!

andrea creates said...

love seeing these creative spaces!it inspires me to (finally) get to work on mine ;)
have a super weekend :)

ELK said...

and to you as well..happy weekend in this lovely space!!

SuppliesHandcrafted said...

Enjoy creating in your beautiful & fresh new workspace! It's lovely! Happy Weekend to you!

Susy
http://www.aegeansea.etsy.com

Sarah Knight said...

Looks lovely : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share