June 03, 2010

My Creative Space

So far this week has been filled with lots of crafty things: cutting fabrics, sewing and yesterday I even visited a couple of flea markets. I scored some nice fabrics and a jewelry display to use at craft fairs (actually it is not a jewelry display in the first place but I decided it will work for that just fine!). Well, now I'm back making those linen purses I had in my shoppe before Christmas, here's something new for you to taste.

Cream dahlia with light lime linen


Cream with teal linen purse

As the weather seems to stay warm and sunny I'll spend more time in the garden but linen purses project shall continue as well. Talking about garden did I mention lilacs and lily of the valleys are soon in full bloom here -love!

More creative spaces on Kootoyoo's blog...

1 comment:

ROROISM said...

its about time for the lilac and lilly of the valley...belive me...
its like MID sommar not mid- spring :-P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share