June 01, 2010

Happy New Things

Last few days I've been trying to make friends with my sewing machine and succeeded partly. Here are two new pieces I got photographed today. A couple of linen purses will be finished tomorrow so stay tuned!

Cotton candy features a lovely hand crocheted vintage lace and silk buttons


Summer meadow with some Scandinavian bloom print, cute button + ribbon

Apple blossoms are blooming in our garden now

Totally unplanned I made this triple bloom headband today

This piece I will keep for myself but could consider making more for my shoppe

Funny thing is I wanted to book a hairdresser for this week but mine had her schedule already full so I totally failed to have a haircut as desired. Perhaps this inspired me to make a hair adornment? Anyways this piece will be useful and pretty for several occasions for sure. I already know I will wear it for my cousin's wedding this summer. Now need to find a sweet dress to match the headband...

Have a lovely week everyone!

7 comments:

vadjutka said...

I think you are already friends with your sewing machine :-)

I love oyur new piches, and the headband looks smashing!

steinschmuckdesign said...

They are so absolutely pretty!!

Tiaz said...

beautiful products. :)

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Beautiful and delicate!

Amy Marshall said...

Yes, make some headbands for the shop! I would love one for myself! I just love your style ;D

Carolina Grönholm said...

The blue color is adorable!

baahar said...

The Summer Meadow is gorgeous !! And the headband too .. it looks great on your hair :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share