June 19, 2010

Bead Affairs

Hey, the weekend is here again, I hope you're enjoying your [free] time!
Some of you are aware of my detash supply shoppe on Etsy I opened this spring. I just found some beads from my studio on Friday and got them photographed. Here's something I already added to karuskisupplies, and a few more is coming this weekend.

star shaped glass beads with aurora borealis effect

magenta tear drop glass beads with aurora borealis effect


vintage lucite flower beads coming soon, I have some in pink too...

Other than playing with beads I will cuddle up on a couch with a book. I visited our library so there's no need to find other activity this weekend. Anyways, the weather looks pretty rainy so what's a better way to spend a day?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share