April 20, 2010

Craft Fair Preps II

Craft fair preparations are still going on here!
It is a little bit of a challenge as Friday evening will be much different than the rest of the weekend. On Friday afternoon I'll be putting the booth together for Saturday & Sunday fair. After that I'll hurry to another venue to attend a three hours designmarket. I don't need to bring all that much there but it requires some proper organizing (not my strongest point, mind you).

So on Friday evening I'll be by myself while on Saturday & Sunday I'll share a bigger booth with Eva of Fruntimmer. We've been changing thoughts and planned our booth setup by emailing a lot lately. Below are a few more solutions for the weekend.

Earrings on a vintage photoframe

Necklaces and bracelets displayed similarly.
We plan to add quite a few of these on the booth's background wall.

A chalkboard sign for the background wall as well.
I fixed this one from an old Ikea mirror.

It is quite large: chalkboard part measures 220 x 20 cm.
Maybe white text would look better on black?

Still some things to do so I'm back work now. I'll talk to you soon again!

8 comments:

PA said...

using the frames is a great idea Minna - good luck with the shows :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the jewelry display, those necklaces/bracelets look beautiful on the photoframe!
And I think the chalk color looks great - you can read it perfectly and it gives a vintage touch according to the rest of the booth decoration. But that's my opinion :)

Good luck!

ira said...

It look like very pretty Minna and good luck with the fair!:)

StaroftheEast said...

Looking great, good luck with the fair!

LeelaBijou said...

It´s looking amazing!very pretty :)

Arctida said...

Looking good, Minna! :) Good luck with your show!

Lila Ruby King said...

everything looks really gorgeous and classy! I love the chalkboard idea.
I hope you both do really well at the fairs!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Great displays...you will be a wonderful success! Remember to have fun...;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share