August 21, 2009

Weekend Deal


This weekend I'm offering -15 % off on everything in Karuski shop!

Browse around my shop, put your favorite item in the shopping cart, make the payment and I will refund you through PayPal. Simple as that! This offer is valid from Friday morning till Sunday evening.

If you are located in Finland you can choose to pay via bank transfer. Please contact me first so I will give you instructions before hand.

--> Suomalaiset asiakkaat voivat halutessaan maksaa myös pankkisiirrolla. Ota ensin yhteyttä minuun niin annan maksuohjeet. Kampanja on voimassa tämän viikonlopun perjantaista sunnuntaihin.

Wishing a happy weekend to all of you!

5 comments:

Kreativlink said...

That's very tempting! Should bring a lot of sales, good luck! :)

LeelaBijou said...

*wishing you many sales!*

It´s a great offer!! :)

ira said...

Congrats Minna! I hope it will bring lots of sales:)

RitaJC said...

Good luck, Minna! Love your pictures!

Michelle said...

Hi Minna,

thanks for the message you left on my blog :) I hope your sale is really successful, you have such a lovely shop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share