August 18, 2009

Flickr Favorites

1. Untitled, 2. clocks, 3. My kitchen shelf, 4. bracelet

Last two weeks I didn't have a chance to put together my Flickr favorites but here they come again. I got an invitation to a new group: granny chic... formed by Emma. I immediately felt inspired and loved browsing around pictures posted in there. I think there's a bit of autumn in the air already. Warm mustard, grape purple and chocolate brown look so nice to me after a light, breezy summer. I might be adding some earthly tones to my own designs soon as well. In fact I find autumn one of my very favorite seasons, can't wait to see trees changing colors and air turning fresh and chilly. Also, autumn has always been a start for something new to me. This year I'm looking forward to signing up for ceramics class again.

To find even more inspirational mosaics, hop over here!

6 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Lovely picks you have there!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Autumn is my favorite season too & I can't wait to smell it! ;)
YaY for ceramics - good choice - have fun!
I joined that group too - have been so lazy about adding my pictures to groups but I will do that soon again! ;)
Lovely mosaic!

Stephanie said...

Love the mosaic, especially the colors (and those bracelets in the fourth photo!) I can't wait for autumn to arrive myself :)

StaroftheEast said...

Wonderful mosaic, can'twait for autumn although it will take another month or 2 here :O

Unknown said...

this is such a beautiful collection Minna! thank you so much for including my wee pot holder and for all the 'granny chic' love... :)

have a great day,
emma
x

Greet said...

Wow, love your choices, the vintage touch and the warm colors!
off to join that group!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share