April 08, 2009

Poppytalk!

I got really nice news this week: I got accepted to Poppytalk Handmade! Mother's Day & Kids Market will take place April 13 - May 8. This is my first time to be there, I'm pretty excited. I can't wait to see all other artists and labels who will be there. Of course I will hope for sales too, that's for sure. But the best thing is to be seen there. In a good company. Come to visit my showcase next week. And don't forget to visit their blogs here, here and here. Good for your eye and brain, me thinks!

4 comments:

Swiedebie said...

Wow, congratulation on the placement in Poppytalk Handmade! Will be a wonderful experience for u. Definitely will you get sales, I mean really alot alot of sales! :)
xxx

ingermaaike said...

Very good news indeed!

Star of the East said...

Hope you'll get many sales of it!

vadjutka said...

Great news, deep grats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share