April 13, 2009

Kitten Talk


This is Kiti, the kitten who's been visiting us from Saturday and will stay here until tomorrow. She's just about 9 months old Norweigan Forest Cat. Such a fluffy and flexible young lady! She's so fearless, I have witnessed her jumping several times from floor up to fireplace which is about 1,50 meters of height. She likes to experience new tastes too. I had to move my spring seedlings from our kitchen to my studio because three sprouts of the runner bean (phaseolus coccineus) were already cut by her teeth. This has been an interesting baby-sitting for us, I think we'll miss her company after she has returned back home tomorrow evening.

Another thing. I want to thank Madelene from Merry Go Around. She was so kind to feature my earrings on her inspiring blog. Tack så mycket!

7 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

What a cutie! I wouldn't want to miss our cat anymore. It's such great company! :)

ingermaaike said...

What a beautiful cat! We are still thinking on what cats to get. But soon there will be the pitter patter of tiny kitten feet here :0D

Anonymous said...

The kitty is so cuuuuttteeee! looking soft and fluffy. Oooo, I cant wait to get my little kitty soon.

kraplap said...

wow that's a beautiful cat !

Jane_Bo said...

Pretty Kitty!

Nathalie said...

She is adorable! Cats are great, aren't they? ^_^

karuski said...

Thanks for all your comments and caring. She's truly a precious cat. No matter that she broke a glass candle holder before leaving us:D

-minna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share