March 27, 2009

Stockholm Calling

I'm going to make a day visit trip to Stockholm this weekend. I received a gift certificate from my aunt so I'm ever so grateful for her belated birthday gift! This grants for a free cruise so we'll be leaving today, arriving to Stockholm Saturday morning, spending a day in town and return to Helsinki on Sunday morning. One day is just perfect to visit Moderna Museet, take a look at small shops around Södermalm and enjoy a cup of coffee and lunch there. Thanks so much Britta and Amanda for your flea market tips I asked for. I've marked them on my map already. Maybe I'll make some vintage finds in Stockholm tomorrow!

I wish a nice weekend to all of you!

8 comments:

ingermaaike said...

Have a great time! Take loads of pictures for us :0D

kraplap said...

Wishing you a great trip ! a bit jealous here, would love to go myself ....

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Enjoy yourself, Karuski & happy weekend! :)

X by Leina Neima said...

Wish you happy trip - I visited Stockholm last time approx 5 years ago... so yes, please take some photos to us :)

jealousydesign said...

Have a great weekend!

StaroftheEast said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend, enjoy!

Greet said...

oooh, you lucky girl!!!!
I visited Copenhagen , and I am convinced to go again North, Scandinavia rocks!!!!

birribe said...

Minna
I hope you had a great day in stockholm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share