"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Here are the rules:
1. I don't like to follow news, in fact I try my best to avoid seeing them.
2. I love nature. I enjoy hiking in solitary places & wildlife in north of Finland.
3. I'm terribly scared of snakes. If I spot one on a magazine I'm holding the paper flies away in a nano second.
4. I competed in swimming until I was 19. It meant training 6-10 times a week. Haven't been to pool for many, many years now.
5. Another passionate hobby of mine was horses. Tried to convince my parents to buy a horse but didn't succeed. I wish to begin this hobby again one day.
6. I'm often pondering the meaningfulness of life. It makes my life somewhat difficult.
7. I've been travelling a lot, experienced foreign cultures, studied several languages, lived abroad. Nowadays I cherish calm life near the woods.
8. I left the office day job in order to gather happiness. I have partly succeeded.
9. My daily schedule is far from what they call normal. I stay up till early hours and sleep in the next morning.
10. I'm both considerate and short-tempered, depending on a situation. Sometimes too reluctant, other times too direct. Always sincere. It's difficult!
I'm tagging the following blogs, brilliant both in content & design: emedemarta, lapomme, loulouandoscar, matchstickgirl, outiouti, paperflowergirl, staroftheeast
Also I want to thank Modish for featuring karuski on their Eco Friendly Find. Wow!