March 19, 2009

Spring Promo Time

In December I participated in GetEurofied sampler box promotion for the first time. I prepared a bunch of bookmarks with my birdie print with a free shipping gift certificate. I think this is a fun way to show a glimpse of your work to new people. That's why I wanted to make something for the Spring Box. I came up with an idea of bobby pins, decorated with vintage cabochons and little sea shells I collected last summer. They turned out quite pretty, I think. These sampler boxes come for sale on April 1st. You can get one for yourself here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pins..people will love them and find their way to you, I'm sure!

Greet said...

what a great gift, and your handmade printed ards are beautiful too!

glasfaden said...

Oh, I love them all!!!! Pretty hair pins & cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share