November 21, 2011

Monday Happyness

Hello and Happy Monday!

I've started to think about the upcoming holidays
and looked through my Etsy favorites
I noticed there're many, many things I'd love to
give to someone as a present or get for myself this X-mas.

Here're a few that make this Monday a happy one!

ps. This Saturday I'll be at holiday market in Billnäs
it'll probably be the only one I'm attending this year
I thought it would be nice to take it easy with craft fairs now.


fingerless gloves by knitandwedding


felted elephants mobile by sewnnatural


ceramic pendant by taylorceramics


lambswool diaper cover by laurablossom


bear cub pin badge by elizabethpawle


Hei ja hyvää maanantaita!

Ihan viime aikoina olen alkanut ajattelemaan
tulevaa joulun aikaa ja kävin läpi mm. Etsy-suosikkejani
siellä on monia juttuja joita tahtoisin joko antaa jollekin
lahjaksi tai saada ehkä myös itselleni tänä jouluna.
Tässä vain muutama esimerkki joiden näkeminen
tekee tästä maanantaista kivan päivän!

ps. Tulevana lauantaina osallistun Billnäsin Joulu -tapahtumaan ja
se taitaakin jäädä ainoaksi sillä ajattelin ottaa
tänä vuonna rauhallisesti myyjäisten kanssa.


xx
minna

4 comments:

Happy in red said...

Oooh, I just love the gloves!!
Esther.

İnnovation And Design said...

Hi,
Adorable blog! and thanks for including my gloves =)
Diramar

Unknown said...

Wonderful finds ♥ and I hope you're having a marvelous week!!!

Carolina Grönholm said...

That brooch is very cute! Have a great week Minna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share