October 13, 2011

Craft & Design Market

I'm happy to say the first craft market for this fall is here
This Saturday and Sunday I'll be at Korjaamo in Helsinki
the venue is open both days from 11am until 5pm

Here are just a few of the newest purses
I finished this week and will bring with me
[along with popular earrings, necklaces and headbands, of course]

I hope to see you there!








Tulevana viikonloppuna matkaan Korjaamon markkinoille Helsinkiin
tapahtuma on avoinna molempina päivinä klo 11 - 17

Otan mukaani mm. nämä uusimmat pussukat
jotka valmistuivat sopivasti tällä viikolla
[unohtamatta suosittuja korvakoruja, kaulanauhoja ja hiuspantoja]

Toivottavasti tavataan Töölössä!


xx
minna

3 comments:

baahar said...

Best of luck dear !

andrea creates said...

good luck at the fair-i love those purses-the flowers look great :)

Tuuni said...

Hyvältä näyttää! Töölössä tavataan, kiva nähdä! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share