May 19, 2011

My Creative Space

Hi!

The days are running fast again...
this week I have spent lots of time
searching and ordering supplies for my post earrings
new wholesale orders are waiting
I'm so happy my little earrings are loved *smile*

This is a little bit boring but
I haven't created all that much this week
here are just my newest additions to
Karuski's Etsy shop: earrings, necklaces + bracelet


vintage velvet cabochon adorns this long necklace



these lovely Japanese stones are getting rare these days



vintage red velvet cabochon sits on a hand painted setting 



sweet brass locket is the focal point of this long necklace



large satin rose and vintage beads make this bracelet

More creative spaces over Kootoyoo's new site ourcreativespaces...


xx
minna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share