November 26, 2010

My Creative Space

Craft fair preps are going on here
So many things I need to finish for the holiday market
Sat + Sun this weekend, oy it comes soon!

Here are pricetags for my table
I made them by recycling kraft cardboard packages
Round stickers can be removed so these tags can be used again and again

A few samples of gifttags I made. They are also of recycled cardboards
Paper scraps, die cuts & paper doilies make the vintage feel I like


What are you doing this weekend?

More creative spaces on Kootoyoo's blog... stop by, play along!

2 comments:

Greet said...

ooh, very beautiful gift tags!
It's Fair time here too, almost every weekend, very tiring!
And as I sell good on the fairs I have lots of work making new things during the week, but hey, I cannot complain about that!

julia said...

Love the doiley tags! I'll be stuffing the advent calendar cones this weekend... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share