It's been extremely hot July all over Europe. What's your favorite activity this summer?
Here're some things I've enjoyed...
- spent time outdoors and enjoyed the warmth and sun in small doses
- made ice tea with brewed green tea, lemon and fresh mint
- cooked light meals including my favorite salads
- took care of plants and blooms in the garden
- checked a pond nearby for swimming
- continued my riding classes
We are preparing for a trekking trip in Lapland. It is the most northern part of Finland we'll be heading soon so it will be much cooler than here in south. Of course carrying one week food supplies and tools including a tent, sleeping bags and mattresses for two will put some weight on our backpacks. But still, I'm really excited!
I'm closing Karuski's Etsy shop (including the supply shoppe) on Thursday and will re-open it again once I'm back on track, somewhere late July. I hope you are enjoying your summer, on a vacation or working. See you soon!