March 11, 2010

My Creative Space


I'm feeling a bit overloaded with all updating stuff here on web right now. I have been forced to neglect some socializing on web so that I could stay focused with my main project this week: updating my site. Everything will be ready by next Monday, that's for sure. It's just pretty overwhelming how much work this requires twice a year. But I'm excited about this update too!

Getting this new look ready probably helps further designing my own webshop for local buyers. Now that Etsy has promised to introduce the currency convertor (maybe sometime this year), I could just stay happily with my Etsy shop. But, it wont change the fact some of my local customers prefer reading the site terms of service & shop policies in their native language. They are also happy when the payment process goes smoothly the way they are used to. PayPal is not widely known over here and credit card payments can be a big no-no to some. To tell the truth I'm not so content as a seller having PayPal as the first option for transactions either.

Now, back to work again!
More creative spaces on Kootoyoos's blog...

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

All very exciting. Good luck with it.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Sweet things indeed, you'll get it all done, keep the passion!! Love Posie

PA said...

I'm sure all this hard work will payoff :) good luck!

Kuutydruk said...

Good luck dear! I really love your soft vintage touch on your items and your designs. Good luck with your site!

Carolina Grönholm said...

I didn't know about the converter, cool:)
Good luck with the new look!

APO (Bem-Trapilho) said...

what a beautiful blog!!! congratulations on your good taste.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share