January 22, 2010
Do you have any wishes for this weekend?
I'd love to do (some of) the following:
- go for ice-skating (last Sunday we had so much fun!)
- bake something sweet (suggestions?)
- watch a good movie (we have a pile of DVDs which haven't been watched yet)
- make soap (I have wanted to try this for so long, I even got a soap making book from my last birthday, now I have purchased the ingredients)
- sew a few new clutches (it's been a silent week in my studio)
I forgot to show you this print I bought some time ago from DearDodo. It's just so lovely, I could stare at it all day! I need to have it framed soon. Why is it that finding a suitable frame for a print is rather difficult. Have you experienced the same? I mean I have more than this particular print I haven't framed yet. It's a pity.
Anyway, I'm wishing a really good weekend to everyone!
Please share your wishlist by leaving a link to your blog post, I'll come for a visit!