January 09, 2012

Coming Soon...


Hi friends,
Just a little update...
I'm about one week from my due date,
we are anxiously waiting for the baby here.
In fact, I'm heading to another check up at the hospital today.
They want to keep an eye on me because of my high blood pressure levels
I don't know yet how long they will keep me there.
It can be that I'll return home with the baby, it's possible.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Karuski shop takes a small break but I'm still here.
I try to post news and updates soonish.
Please stop by every now and then...


Pieni päivitys blogiini...
Laskettuun aikaani on enää noin viikko,
odottelemme täällä innolla uutta tulokastamme.
Itseasiassa joudun tänään lähtemään sairaalaan seurantaan,
enkä vielä tiedä jäänkö sinne
vai pääsenkö vielä käymään kotona ennen H-hetkeä.
Saattaahan olla, että palaan kotiin vasta vauvan kanssa.

Siis hyvää uutta vuotta itse kullekin!
Karuskin kauppa on tauolla, mutta minä olen yhä täällä.
Koitan kirjoitella tänne uutisia ja kuulumisia aika ajoin
joten tulethan taas vierailulle...


xx
minna

5 comments:

Unni Strand said...

Happy new year and good luck with the baby!

prettylittlethieves said...

happy new year! very exciting! congratulations!

andrea creates said...

happy new year~and congratulations :)

kim said...

Minna,
Best of luck to you and your family.
{I love the fabric bow on your cardigan! It looks beautiful.}
Cheers, Kim

OnePerfectDay said...

Wishing you a safe and speedy delivery!
I can't wait to have a peek at the little one....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share