April 21, 2009

Weekly Challenge - My Flowers


Last night I heard I had won the weekly challenge game of EuropeanStreetTeam hosted by Gaia. My challenge entry under the theme "delicate balances" was one of my new sakura clutches as seen in my shop. Thank you for this honourable mention!

Hereby I'm announcing a new theme for this week which shall be: MY FLOWERS! Feel free to interpret this as you wish. It's all about your flowers. Your favorite ones, your eyecandy in any form. Fresh, dried, real, fake, imaginative, dreamy, existing or non-existing, you name it.

The entries need to be sent to me via Etsy convo by next Monday at 21.00 Finland time (GMT +3). I'll be adding all entries to my blog as they're coming in. Happy crafting!

And the entries are (clicking the image takes you directly to the listing):

Spring is here-snowdrops felted brooch by ingermaaike

Daffodil-felted flower by ingermaaike

Flower chain and plastic necklace by psarokokalo

Flowers on jade stones-silver earrings by toosis

Cactus flower ring by staroftheeast

Narcissus-needle felted brooch by xbyleinaneima

Flower bracelet by zsbcreations

Crocheted rose earrings by febystan

Idorie and Her Flories by swiedebie

Flowering bracelet by sumikoshop

Roses and Chocolate Cake - 1/12 miniature by petitplat

Fleur bleue bracelet by fleurfatale

My Flowers are Alien-painted fabric journal by kreativlink

Blossom is back-3-digital art print by matilou

My Fleur Love by stemellina

Organza Flower Brooch by alatvian

Enchanted magnolia flowers by enchantedpond

Magnolia flower black and white by enchantedpond

Fairytale magnolia flowers by enchantedpond
Stripes and flowers by vadjutka

Golden Flower Necklace by leelabijou

Linen Pincushion Blue Flowers by binkaminka

Everpink Spring Blossoms by kraplap

Overnight My Pigtails Grew (and Bloomed) by annarubyking

Passionata-Earrings by momochas

Little Sun - ACEO original signed fine art print 1/30 by arctica

Wildplum-shawl by vilte

Vintage Yellow Red Button Flower Ring by amoronia

The Jaqueline Clutch in Teal and Gold by MShandbags, our visiting star from Australia:)

Earrings by antigoni

Blossom-Small shoulder bag with an adjustable strap by helisengezer

Gold sandals with crochet flowers by creationsbyeve
Thank you everyone for your lovely new creations and hard work! I'm in awe how many gorgeous items we have listed this week.

24 comments:

Sigmosaics said...

congrats Minna!

Gorgeous new theme :-)

AgapeLiz said...

Congrats Minnai! Flowers! My theme! Wish I have time to take part!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Congratulations Minnai! I love your new clutch! Now I'm trying to work on a special flower... :-)

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Sorry I misspelled your name. I meant, 'Minna'. :-)

vadjutka said...

Grats Minna!
I love this challenge theme - thanks :-)

matchstickgirl said...

fab theme love it ...definitely count me in this time ....

xx

creationsbyeve said...

Ohh I love the theme!!!!!Congrats Minna!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! This is one I can do! :) Thanks for making it easy on us!
~Emily xx

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Great challenge! I LOVE flowers! I couldn't make the last challenge due to personal reasons but hopefully I will do this one :)

X by Leina Neima said...

Wonderful theme, beautiful entries so far...

Arctida said...

Congrats Minna! and what a wonderful theme! Yay :)

jealousydesign said...

congrats for winning the challenge! A great new theme!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Minna! Beautiful entries and the theme is wonderful! :)

*Evelyn* said...

I LOVE THIS THEME..... many beautiful entries...

Matilou alias Anne Cresci said...

thanks a lot minna ! very cool entries :)

Jane_Bo said...

Very beautiful entries!

zsb creations said...

Beautiful entries!! Wow, I am so proud to be in the team :)

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Such a beautiful bouquet of entries!

LeelaBijou said...

It´s a great theme and the enries are so pretty! Thanks for adding mine!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Congratulations on winning the challenge, Minna!
What a fantastic theme you picked and I the entries are super! Well done everyone! :)

antigoni said...

wow!!!! So many entries...and so beautiful!!!!!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Everything looks so pretty . Congratulations to you all on your work !

ingermaaike said...

Awesome collection!

creationsbyeve said...

Fantastic theme!I love all the entries!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share